This year marks the first bbnyc Blogger bash NYC for Bash! It was quite different having a singleton on arm to mingle, meet new brands and learn all about the fun new products happening at sweet suite 17 but at the same time he was the perfect little personality to have accompany me.
We visited Zulily’s photo shoot booth; which included bubbles and fun photographers. http://www.zulily.com/ I love how they were able to be apart of suite sweet for everyone.
Now….. throughout this huge area at the piers we scope out some of our favorite things that I’d like to share.
1. ✨Simplay3 the brand that started tikes; ride alongs , durable amazing products have now started the next stage of baby gear. We are in love with everything featured at BBNYC (especially the helmet ride along) and know that there are more things to come. ✨ http://www.simplay3.com/
2. We had to visit V & K’s favorite snack pops booth http://www.yumearth.com/ we know that all sugar can be created equal but yum earths pops get a pass especially when they’re incorporating other nutritious snacks for your kiddies.
3. http://www.bixbee.com/ Was listed as one of the top choices to visit for bags and lunch boxes. I was so happy that we were able to visit them and learn more about their mission. Backpacks that embrace the imagination and give back.
4. http://www.kangaroomfg.com/ Was loaded with fun reps in butterfly floaters and emoji madness! We loved them so much we had to share with an unboxing clip.
5. Saving the best for last because as a mom of 3 you never know when you’re going to have to make your own anything or mend something quickly. This is where the 3doodler comes in. Three D Perfection!
We will be sharing more fun things that sweet suite had to offer! So much 2 share
On the second day of Christmas we sharing a few of our favorite things to do and wear on cold snow days. We found ourselves in Winter Wonderland. This winter wonderland in Willowbrook Park, was filled with snow and ice covered branches, train rides around the park, a beautiful carousel, music and hot chocolate. To keep the girls warm from all of the cold were layers upon layers of comfy clothes….. and somewhere underneath it all was their new favorite Twindollicious t shirt (which they have yet to decorate).
V & K enjoyed a cup of hot chocolate, a train ride, carousel ride, a wink and wave to Santa. Now holiday fun like this is a BIG one of our favorite things.
We are continuing our giveaways for day 2 with youth size Medium and Large Twindollicious t shirt for decorating fun: If you would like to join in please Like Twindollicious on facebook, follow on Twitter and Instagram( http://www.twindollicious.com/ ).. tag as many friends as you’d like and have them follow those steps. Winners will be announced 12/25/13 and continued taggers can win all listed giveaways.
This weekend I was finally put in the position where I had to sit back and watch. The girls interacted with lots of friends, family and random new people this weekend. We were very busy. During these play times I found myself being taken aback by how some children interact with each other . I try so hard to teach my children to love each other, share, be nice… Use kind words. But what happens when they are out of the environment of just sissy and I? It was like a whole new world for them and an experience that I have been dreading for them. Besides that the Twindollicious sissy’s smile and remain happy.. See their smiles!