The 2017 New York Baby Show, on May 20 & 21 at Pier 94 will once again be the largest show for new and expectant parents in the country. Now in its 7th year, no other event provides a better experience for thousands of expectant and new families from New York and neighboring counties, seeking a family-friendly jamboree of top brands, great speakers and seminars, big giveaways, and lots of learning, support, bonding, and fun as you make your way into parenthood.
Our experience at last years event was a success. We attended with a goal ..to find a travel system for one baby this time! I happily tested a few high end popular brand carriages and fell in love with the Maxi cosi Adorra travel system(pictured below). Our little bundle Bash enjoys his rides in his carriage and this mom here enjoys the light weight comfort of the detachable pieces….and the gorgeous shade of gray.
We are giving away tickets for you and your family to experience the show.
Just click this link below and happy baby show….
Baby show tickets
V & K at NY baby show 2016 hunting for the perfect travel system for their new baby brother … happy helpers!
We took some time to think about whether or not a warmer climate vacation would be good for our family. After making an deep intuitive decision in addition to all of the possibilities with the Zika virus (especially while entering my second trimester ) Lancaster, Hershey PA was a perfect pick.
We added a bit of history along with amusement park fun to this memorable weekend.
Recommended Top selections for visiting these locations:
1. Amuse the children by taking them on the major road in Amish town to see horse and Buggy drive around…(our most amusing was spotting them parked by the outlet mall shopping).
2. During chilly weather conditions the double tree resort is a perfect hotel choice ( honestly not advertising). Al of the kiddies love to swim or else it wouldn’t be a vacay?!
3. Hershey park: roller coasters are top choice for these 5 year olds. Especially if their heights are at the point of Reese’s. (you have to check out the fun height chart check). This helped the girls choose rides independently.
4. The Hershey history ride wasy top choice because it was the only one this pregnant mama could enjoy.
5. Also inside chocolate world : th create your own chocolate experience is all kinds of fun with great photo opps for the kiddies to look back on.
These activities can be enjoyed during the summer as well… We just may return This YEAR!
It feels like I have not visited the blog in months, but I guess thats what time does to you when you’re taking up more than 24 hours in the day. Which happens quite often here at the Twindollicious headquarters. This week we will try to appreciate the 24 hours in the day by resting more and counting our blessings on the fantastic 10 days prior. We will do this by posting things we are Thankful For one day at a time until “Thanksgiving” Thursday! I experienced an empowering moment while attending the star showers event last week; hosted by The Moms to honor Daphney Oz. The White Ribbon Alliance founders were there to enlighten us on birth and pregnancy in other countries. Most countries do not have medical facilities to ensure a healthy, clean birth. Most of the time women are not healthy enough to make it through birth or a termed pregnancy. It was wonderful to have the opportunity to donate, hear other birthing stories and remember my personal 24 weeks of bed rest pregnancy. Feeling thankful takes moments like these and seconds of reflection. Todays thanks go to my two girls who have organically made me a stronger person to fulfill a dream I’ve always had as a child. It must be true when said that having children brings out the inner child in yourself.