This year marks the first bbnyc Blogger bash NYC for Bash! It was quite different having a singleton on arm to mingle, meet new brands and learn all about the fun new products happening at sweet suite 17 but at the same time he was the perfect little personality to have accompany me.
We visited Zulily’s photo shoot booth; which included bubbles and fun photographers. http://www.zulily.com/ I love how they were able to be apart of suite sweet for everyone.
Now….. throughout this huge area at the piers we scope out some of our favorite things that I’d like to share.
1. ✨Simplay3 the brand that started tikes; ride alongs , durable amazing products have now started the next stage of baby gear. We are in love with everything featured at BBNYC (especially the helmet ride along) and know that there are more things to come. ✨ http://www.simplay3.com/
2. We had to visit V & K’s favorite snack pops booth http://www.yumearth.com/ we know that all sugar can be created equal but yum earths pops get a pass especially when they’re incorporating other nutritious snacks for your kiddies.
3. http://www.bixbee.com/ Was listed as one of the top choices to visit for bags and lunch boxes. I was so happy that we were able to visit them and learn more about their mission. Backpacks that embrace the imagination and give back.
4. http://www.kangaroomfg.com/ Was loaded with fun reps in butterfly floaters and emoji madness! We loved them so much we had to share with an unboxing clip.
5. Saving the best for last because as a mom of 3 you never know when you’re going to have to make your own anything or mend something quickly. This is where the 3doodler comes in. Three D Perfection!
We will be sharing more fun things that sweet suite had to offer! So much 2 share
We have some little scientists over here in our TwinDollicious world!
You can read more about science adventures played out by Violet and Kelly in the new release of “Summer camp here we come” http://www.twindollicious.com/books
For now watch how V & K have teamed up with Makers lab and the authors awesome book of 28 cool projects to DIY for kids and adults too https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCZDqn5Mr7fEkYZfXrXkjMuQ
The girls had so much fun taking this marshmallow monster project recommended by Kim Kardashian to the next level by making smores… just to see if their little monsters were delicious and edible. The monsters passed the test!
The DIY was so easy and fun; it included 4 simple steps with minimal adult supervisikn for baking.. you need to watch, subscribe and try this for your next party or camping trip!
Is it ever too early to ask your children what would you like to be in the future? Well, how about NO the answer is no and in fact it is probably the best thing to begin asking them as early as 4 years old, While you’re at it take lots of notes and begin researching as soon as your kiddo responds with an answer. V & K have been consistent with their future plans…maybe a tinker change here or there but clearly their futures will include a business owned together and some form of beauty and entertainment to help people feel beautiful. This is why when given the opportunity to experience a kids chef for the day at the ICE Culinary education center, in collaboration with the NYS 529 Education planning professionals we had to attend.
That is a double dosage Twindollicious style load of information along with experiences to get a jump start on making those future goals closer to reality.
Did you know that when parents of multiples begin the application process for their children their finances are automatically viewed as cut in half which allows for qualification to assistance if needed?
Also did you ever wonder how much debt USA is in student loans? Over 1 trillion dollars. I’ll say that a perfect way to lower this deficit is by starting a 529 plan. How about contacting a representative to guide you through the easy 1,2,3 step process.
We were so over joyed with all of the positive information that each child now has a NYS 529 plan that can be used for College (Universities) or any Professional school; such as culinary school….which by the looks of V & K’s experience will be here before we know it.
New York fashion week may be behind us but we’re just getting started to plan lots of exciting things for V & K’s life on the runway.
We had the honor of attending shows for Rookie USA kids by haddad bros for make a wish foundation. While there we were lucky enough to attend adult runway stages and walk on them after the seasoned professional models of top designers. Exciting is beyond how the girls felt when Rae (runway trainer to the models) and Laurie of LDJdesigns (production co for fabulous exclusive runway shows) invited them for a behind the scenes moment.
From one professional runway trainer to a mom’s ears … V & K are naturals and are ready for some real runway events… so here they come; one step at a time, with smiles.
E entertainment Fashion police studio box wearing Zara kids / Uggs / faux fur ,cat purse
Happy Tuesday TwinDollicious readers! It’s been a bitter sweet week full of milestones and great loss. We’ve had to deal with the unfortunate task of saying goodbye to someone so close to us. She was a teacher, mentor, a friend and a God sent angel to have joined our family for 11 years. We say goodbye thankful yet sadly; today, but her memory will live on happily. And one day the girls will ask about her missing place and I will have to figure out the best way to explain.
I’ve come to believe that the timing of loss or sadness happens when good and new beginnings are set to occur.
- Celebrating recitals, new beginnings and Pre K graduations mark important moments which excited the girls to spend time with friends, serve their purpose and make memories. During this time, I’ve noticed how much V & K have grown. How their personalities continue to grow and how they still have the same sense of style!
- Rock star style and Ruffle dresses
Our milestone moments have shown love and appreciation for teachers. T would make for bonded relationships and teamwork if parents and teachers are able to connect and nurture the years of your child’s lives in school. We could not had been more happy with the first year of education and musicianship for the girls and are looking forward to longer lasting fruitful relationships for them.
The children are our future and there’s only one shot – as for us times 2!
Mother’s Day / appreciation for family day is what we all it! Here’s our selection of top 3 things that will make this Mothers Day celebration spectacular. I know that there is one in particular one on this list that all moms would love (Hint) A How To that becomes a Will Do! :):)
-Fancy make up made out of chocolate because when do we actually have time to apply and re apply to keep up
-A movie night even if it is to see the new animated OZ movie
We would love to hear some of your top Mother’s Day wishes or plans! :):)
Wishing every mom a happy and blessed Mothers Day from our Twindollicious team to yours! Xo